Work with us!
Come join our team!
WORK WITH US
When you join Coffee Tech team, it is more than just taking a new job! Being part of Coffee Tech makes you part of a dynamic, fast growing company. We offer flexible hours, high commission rate, discounted staff purchase scheme, work life balance, access to world’s highest grade coffees etc.
We are on the search for a committed and driven Sales Representative for mainly the Auckland region. This role is to be at the forefront bringing us with new customer base mainly in the Cafe Business and Coffee Industry category.
The role will suit someone who has some sales experience within the coffee industry.
Being a Sales Representative with us will be a self-management role. Most of your time will be spent prospecting your network to target a wide variety of different-sized clients across Auckland region. You will be using your own pipeline with the support of the rest of the Coffee Tech team to build an ongoing customer relations. The Sales Representative will
- Call, email and door knock etc. to find new customers.
- Engage potential customers, introduce them to the right plan which suit them the best.
- Work closely with our Warehouse team to ensure accurate product forecasting to meet customer needs.
- Writing reports in details about the visits you made and who you met.
What’s in it for you?
Being the sales representative with Coffee Tech means you will have the flexibility to work within the hours of your convenience. You will manage your weekly hours, so as long as you fulfil the task, each week can be designed to suit your lifestyle.
You will also receive commission per wholesale customer you find and ongoing commission according to their order.
Our ideal candidate:
As you will be playing a lead role in capturing sales opportunities, your passion for building rapport and long-lasting customer relationships is crucial.
- Be a confident and effective communicator.
- Have relevant trade/hospitality experience.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- A tertiary qualification is desirable.
- Be self motivated and self managed.
- Have good grasp of analytical and coffee knowledge is essential to deliver exceptional results.
Lead generation and business development are key elements of the role so your strong network of contacts will be advantageous.
We are an international award-winning coffee company, a home of NZ Barista Champion based in Manurewa, Auckland. We cooperate with many coffee farms of different origins and international green bean traders to carefully select the best coffee in the world.
We use innovative coffee roaster and cutting-edge lab equipment to create full flavour profiles for the true coffee experience. Since the company establishment in 2018, we have roasted over thousands of batches, searching for the perfect taste.
We also bring in the best cost to value products from around the world to challenge the brand dominating in the area. We are involved in many projects to develop our own branded equipment in coffee.
- Australian International Coffee Awards International Roasters Champion 2019
- The Golden Bean Australia & NZ Overall Runner Up 2019