Acidic milk frother cleaner
- MFC Red is highly acidic making it the best solution for areas with hard water.
- It provides outstanding milk fat removal and descaling of automatic milk frothers. Ideal for weekly use.
- Safe for all machine parts, MFC Red is listed with NSF. It has been tested, evaluated passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe for use, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
- Ensure the white cap is tightly sealed and slightly loosen the red cap. Gently squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove the red cap and pour from reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Red to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you replace the blue cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert milk frother suction tube into solution.
- Run entire solution through frother.
- Repeat above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.