Create a solution using 1 Dezcal D61 tablet for every 250 mL of water needed .Tablets dissolve best in warm water. Depending on your machine, follow directions for eithe removable boilers or descaling in place.
1. Place solution in separate container or vessel. Ensure there is enough availble space in the container to add the boiler as well.
2. Add the boiler to the container with the descaling solution.
3. Soak the boiler in descaling solution.
4. Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes.
5. Remove the boiler and rinse it throroughly with clean water prior to re-inserting it into the machine.
Descaling in Place
1. Add descaling solution directly to the machine’s water reservoir, or as recommended by the manufacturer.
2. Hold solution in vessel for up to 30 minutes.
3. Discard of decsaling solution and rinse water reservoir throroughly with clean water prior to use.