Richly and deeply sweet, fruit-forward. Mulberry, liqueur chocolate, grapefruit zest, hazelnut, freesia-like flowers in aroma and cup. Sweet, juicy acidity, lightly satiny mouthfeel. The resonant, gently drying finish highlights the berry and cacao tones running throughout the cup.
- Best Tasting: 21 days after roast
- Recommended Brewing: Milk Based
- Dose: 21g
- Brewing Weight: extract 42g in 30 seconds
- Temperature: 93.5°C
- Espresso: 20g in, 38g out, 25 seconds
- Filter: 15g of coarsely ground coffee, pour over 250ml of 92°C water in 2 miniutes